The SPS882 Smart GNSS antenna is designed to be used for the following
infrastructure and site development applications:
- Layout of structure foundations, caissons and piles
- Earthworks, fine grading and finishing stakeout operations
- Initial site measurements to verify design levels and regular subsequent measurements to determine progress volumes
- Vehicular-mounted site supervisor applications
- Measurements and grade/thickness checkson laid materials
The Smart GPS antenna incorporates a GPS antenna, receiver, internal radio,
and battery in a rugged light-weight unit that is ideally suited as an all-on-the-pole
RTK rover or quick setup/rapid mobilization base station.
LEDs enable you to monitor satellite tracking, radio reception, data logging status,
and power. Bluetooth® wireless technology provides cable-free communications
between the receiver and controller.
You can use the SPS882 as part of an RTK GPS system with the Trimble SCS900
Site Controller software. The receiver can optionally record GPS data to the receiver’s
optional internal memory and download to a computer using the serial connection.